Here’s another at home workout you could complete with just a set of handweights. Since you might not have the option to run liners in your living room (and if you do I’m jealous!) I’d just suggest adding some sort of cardio – jumping jacks, high knees, butt kickers, jog in place, etc. in between the sets when it calls for cardio.
Do a quick 5 minute warm-up:
- 1 minute -jumping jacks
- 1 minute – high knees
- 1 minute – butt kickers
- 1 minute – alternating lunges
- 1 minute – jumping jacks
**Do each circuit the set number of times and do 1 minute of cardio in between each set, then move on to the next circuit. There are 5 total circuits. For example, for the first circuit you’d do all four exercises 20 times then do 1 minute of cardio and start over again at the top and continue to repeat 3-4x. It’ll be your choice to decide how many times you want to repeat the circuit. **
#1 Do 3-4X with 1 minute of cardio between before starting over again.
- Squats – 20
- Pushups -20
- Crunchies- 20
- Burpees – 20
#2 Do 2-3X – 20 of each exercise, 1 minute cardio before starting over again.
- Skater Jumps 20 reps (Channel your inner Apollo Ono: you are jumping from side to side, landing in a lunge and your back leg goes behind you. Click on the picture for a better description.
- Upright Rows – 20 reps
- Jump Split Squat – 20 reps (Lunge right foot forward then jump to switch landing with left leg forward.)
#3 Do 2-3X – No cardio. 20 reps of each exercise.
- Scissor abs
- Russian Twist
- Mountain Climbers
#4 Do 2-3X with 1 minute of cardio between each.
- Wall Sits – 1 minute
- Side Lunge with a Toe Touch – 20 reps
- Jumping Jacks – 20X
#5 Do 2-3X with 1 minute of cardio between each.
- Tricep Extension 12-15 reps
- Bicep Curl 12-15 reps
- Shoulder Press 12-15 rep
Stretch and enjoy how your body feels! Will be back next Monday with another at home workout.